Sunday, December 9, 2012

The true and careless story

My IT Devices

           Hey Guys!! This is the first blog for myself. I would like to share the experiences of my carelessness about IT devices (It is the "TRUE" story without any make up).

                Since I was young approximate 12 years old, I got one mobile phone from my father which was Nokia Express Music. It was very popular brand and version at that time.
                It had many functions for mobile phone at that time, such as camera, games, MP3, etc. But 1 year passed, it's LOST!!! My father blamed me and didn't buy the new one for me. That time I thought that I was too young to be responsible for valuable things.

                

                Time passed, I bought "Iphone 3GS" from my younger brother. I used and cared for this device because I bought it by myself.
                On Songkran festival in that year, I went to join Songkran with my friend at Kaosan Road. I tried to protect my iphone by putting it inside the plastic bags and continued to play with friends. In the evening before go home, I found that the water was inside the plastic bags. So it meant that my iphone was wet and it cannot run anything.

               
                 Last 2-3 years ago, Blackberry was very famous and popular at that time. Most of my friends used Blackberry and chat to each others easily. So I decided to bought "Fake Blackberry" which was from China. It looked like the real one. But it wasn't good, and there was many problems occur. The main problem was I can't chat with my friends. 

               
                During using Fake Blackberry, my younger brother gave "iPod Touch" to me because he had new iPhone4. So iPod Touch wasn't necessary for him anymore. But it was very useful for me. I can search some dictionary to practice IELTS. But I think that Apple's screen is fragile. It's easily broken and it's not suitable for me because it fell from my hand to the floor. I think the height was only 1 meter but it's broken.    -------------------------------------------->                 
                 
                After that, my father decided to buy the new and real one of Blackberry for me. The cost was approximately 18,000 baht. That time I was in second year of Assumption University. Now I can chat and join social network with my friends. I used it around 1 year. 
                One day, during the midterm exam 2/2011, I must take the exam of ACT2620 Managerial Accounting. That morning, I went to university early in order to read the book. But before reading, I had breakfast, went to the toilet, etc. When I have been starting reading, I found that my Blackberry and wallet didn't stay with me. At that time, it was 10.30 am and I must take the exam 12.00 am. So I rushed to find all those things instead of reading the book. I ran to everywhere that I was before until 11.30 am. My body soaked with sweat and I decided to give up. Therefore, I took the exam but there was nothing in my brain. Finally, this subject I got 4 out of 40.

                 I didn't dare to tell my father that Blackberry lost. So I cannot communicate others around 3 days. Then my girlfriend decided to give me one mobile phone which she didn't use. It was "Nokia 1202". It can only answer and call out.
 
                   One day after I used this mobile phone 2 weeks, it was the day that I went to the university. I took the morning class and had the breaking time around 1.30 hours. Then I decided to sleep at MSM building, 1 floor. I slept 1 hour and walk to the toilet. After that, I thought I might call to my girlfriend but my mobile phone didn't stay in the trousers' pocket. I found it everywhere that I was since the morning classroom, MSM, and toilet but it didn't have. This time I felt worse than losing my Blackberry because it wasn't mind. I borrowed from my girlfriend. So I waited her in front of her classroom in order to confess. But before I confessed, she showed the thing that I was finding. She told me that someone called her and told that the mobile's owner fell it on MSM building. I think  it was good luck for me that using "Nokia". If it was "BB" or "Iphone",  it might be gone again.

                    Now I am using "Iphone5". My father bought it to me since December 1, 2012. I used it one month without falling to the floor, wet from the water, or forget it somewhere. It is still good condition.
                     Hopefully, it may be good condition until I sell it by my hand in the future.


Free Hit Counters
Counter

12 comments:

  1. now, you already have iphone5 so i feel happy with your new iphone but you have to take care of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I also hate "Man ACT" don't worry if I were you I will get same score.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got F in this sub last year :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully, you will not lose any phone again :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be careful for the next time and wish you get better score and good grade like you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh.. that was bad, yeah it happened once in a life man, Good luck next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you are that kind of person. I may not tell you "BE CAREFUL" because I know that you cannot do. So instead of warning and encouragement, I will help you take care of all belongings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are very bad luck. Hope it didn't happen to you again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor guy, Wish it gonna happen to you again

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so use many mobile phone. I'm sorry for your phone too T-T

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck for your iPhone 5, I hope it will be with you until the end

    ReplyDelete